Sunday 15 December 2013

My little man is 6 months old

I can't believe that my little man is actually 6 months old today. Where did that time go? 

Every day I am very thankful for the wonderful gift of him.

God he's changed so much 



He's learning to sit by himself kidda he manages about 10 secs before he wobbles. His favorite games are to blow bubbles and to play with his feet.

I started weaning him about a month ago. He still not massively fussed about food differently doesn't take after his mum but he does now have 2 meals a day. His still teething but we have no teeth yet.

I'm so looking forward to spending our 1st Christmas as a family, finally everything feels complete. 

The new year is going to be exciting but scary for us. J is starting nursery in January ready for my return to work in Febuary. 

I will then be looking forward to our 1st family holiday aboard then of course planning his 1st birthday party and of course of the many exciting 1st that will happen next year! It's weird to think this time next year he'll hopefully be walking and talking.

So to my son happy 1/2 year birthday

Love

Mummy

1 comment:

  1. Happy half birthday little man. You're looking super cute. Have a wonderful first Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete