Friday 31 May 2013

Pregnancy Week 37! Classified as full term



Well I’ve only gone and bloody made it! This week at 37 weeks I’m classified as full term!

Thank fully I finished work last Friday which couldn’t have come soon enough for me. Friday night was a horrible night in the terms of sleep, I had bad acid indigestion again and due to hubby being away in Swindon with friends for the night meant that when I couldn’t get back to sleep at 2am in the morning I was able to put the TV on for a few hours.

Saturday spent an hour in the morning with one of my closest friends Charlie and her little girl Grace before hubby got home. After spent popping in to see my parents before a makro trip to get loo rolls – I know how to live!

Had a lovely day Sunday catching up with the gang had a nice BBQ around ours. I was scary to think that it would probably be the last time I saw them before Baby Hano comes!

I do feel scared about the birth, think that’s natural but something on Monday made me realises that I should be ok, what will be will be. I am as prepared as I can be now it’s just a waiting game. So now I feel very calm about it all.

Had a lovely day with Hubby on Monday took a little trip out to Swindon to look at a new bike jacket for him before he took me for lunch in Marlborough. It’s such a pretty little village found a lovely little tea room to have a bit to eat.

Was weird on Tuesday not having to get up for work, hubby spoilt me by bringing me a cuppa in bed.

Wednesday I enjoyed my hydro class as it was much needed after a very restless night in pain. The afternoon I spent on the sofa

Thursday started with a call to the physio as I was in so much pain thankfully she managed to fit me in that afternoon. After that I headed down to the Aldi baby event. I got all the below for under £8.



I’ve not had any real labour signs yet been getting a few bad period like pains that last about 20 secs or more but my bump hasn’t dropped or waters broken. I think I may be one of these people that the bump doesn’t drop for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment