Sunday 1 December 2013

Little Bird Told Me - Curious Caterpillar Activity Pull-Along

I was recently asked to review one of the lovely soft toy products on the Little Bird Told Me website. You can check out their website at http://www.littlebirdtoldme.co.uk/

I choose the Curious Caterpillar Activity Pull-Along from their soft toy collection for the purpose of this review, it retails at £18.

On opening the outer box and seeing the Curious Caterpillar I instantly feel in love with it and Little J's eyes lit up. Little Bird Told Me have been very creative with their packaging, the Caterpillar's head and tail peak out of the cleverly created box. Removing him from his packing was easy and meant J could play with him within minutes of the box being opened.




The Caterpillar came out with ease from inside his Apple Chariot and straight away the bell began to jingle. Instantly J was reaching for him and wanting to hold it himself. What is great is the caterpillar is a nice size which means that J's tiny hands could grasp hold of it. It also has different textures and sounds which helps develop little ones motor skills. At the moment J needs a lot of help playing with this toy as he is unable to put the caterpillar back into the Apple Chariot himself or pull the chariot along, but from his big smiles on his face he enjoyed watching mummy do it. 



The Chariot has a little mirror attached that J was able to look at him self in, this is also surrounded by different textures, the whole toy is very light which means J had no problems picking the whole thing up. I am certain this is a toy he love playing with as he grows.



The only slight downside to this toy is the string for the pully bit it attached 1/2 way down by a piece of velcro, this means it comes apart quite easy and therefore the main part of the toy can become detached. I'm then not sure if J will understand how to reattached it and to me I don't understand why it's there.

Overall I do really like it and would recommend it to others.

The other item I absolutely love on the website are the Rocking Horses especially the Bobby and Pip infant Rocker. I think every baby should have one. 

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for the purpose to review it, all the word, opinions and images are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment