Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Versatile Blogger award



I was delighted when Redheadbabyled nominated by the  for a “Versatile Blogger” award. Her blogs is one of my favourites So I was honoured that she thought of me 
The rules to the Versatile Blogger award are as follows…
1)  in your post, be sure to thank the blogger that nominated you
2)  write seven facts about yourself and nominate seven other bloggers
3)  you must use the versatile blogger award image on your post
Ok so here goes 7 facts about me
  1. I have owned 8 cars in my life.
  2. I have lived in 9 houses 1 being in London
  3. I've had 3 different surnames as I've been married twice, the best thing is my initials have only changed twice as my maiden name and new married surname begin with the same letter
  4. My favourite colour is pink
  5. I have 2 brothers both who are older than me
  6. I lost 6.5 stone over the course of 18 months on weight watchers and I'm currently trying to get back to goal weight after the birth of my son
  7. I love trashy American TV programs like Glee, Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Devious Maids, Misstresses
Ok so now to tag 7 people


Thank you again so much Redheadbabyled x

No comments:

Post a Comment