Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review of 2013

2013 has been a wonderful year for me, my life has changed forever! 

January for most a dreary month but for me my favorite month as it's my birthday! I celebrated my last one not being a mummy by having a nice afternoon tea with my parents and hubby. It was also the month we found out the sex of baby Hanno! 



February saw a visit to the baby show in London where we purchased our pram and a trip to Mothercare to purchase the cot. It was also the month I started this blog.

March was when we went on our last adult only Hoilday to Tenerife. It was while on this holiday that hubby felt Baby Hanno move for the 1st time


April saw us get a private scan to see how baby Hanno was getting on. It was also when my mum hosted my baby shower, I had such a wonderful afternoon with all my family and friends



May we started the NCT parent course where we meet 7 other couples. It's funny as the beginning I wasn't sure who I'd get on with but now I have made some really good friends who I hope with remain in my life for a long long time. It was also the month I started my maternity leave.




June well what a life changing month that was! The month started with the delivery of our new shed and me at 38 weeks pregnant being up a ladder painting it.


And of course it was the month our son James came into our lives! At just 6.5lbs he was smaller than expected. 



July was when J became official and his birth was registered. Hubby celebrated his 1st birthday as a father. 

August we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary with our 1st meal out alone after J's arrival. We also had our 1st trip away with our son to help celebrate Gary and Rachel's wedding.



September J had his 1st overnight stay at Grandma's & Grandpa's while hubby and I went to the Radio 2 concert in Hyde Park. I also started swimming lessons with J.



October saw a visit to the beach for J and a family holiday with the grandparents and uncle Paul in Devon.



November J had his 2nd overnight stay away but at this time at his Nanny's while hubby and I enjoyed a much needed night out with friends



and that leads us to December to is celebrating J's 1st Christmas! 


Although it's been a wonderful year for us as a family, my thoughts will always be with those who weren't able to, for you I send you much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment