Wednesday 25 September 2013

What will be on your little ones Christmas list?

know it's only September but I've already started to make a Christmas list for J, my only problem is what to put on it? what do you buy a 6 month old baby?

There are of course sensible items we need like stair gates but not sure it's fair that I put them on the Christmas list for the little man. 

So fair my list contains:

Foam Alphabet mat. My friend has one of these and not only do I think it's great for when they are little but of course it will help as he gets older learning the alphabet.


Personalised blanket: I've had a blanket for the sofa for a few years now. For my birthday this year my Mum and Dad brought me a lovely personalised pink one, I really love the idea of having  one for J so we can both snuggle on the sofa together.


Skip hop Monkey Back pack: a couple of my friends have bags to put their little ones toys in when they go out. When I saw this one I knew it was the one I wanted.

What will be on your little ones Christmas list?

What are those items that every child under 1 should have?




2 comments:

  1. ooh I said to DH about the alphabet mat a while ago then forgot about it!
    So far A has My Pal Scout, baby einstein musical table, vtech first steps walker, disney choo choo train, 3 lamaze toys, bath toy, the rest will be clothes I think oh & also some books xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely recommend the Leapfrog Learn & Groove activity table. We got one second hand anf its amazing. E is six months old at the mo and absolutely loves it. Keeps him occupied and allows me to get loads of jobs done too!

    ReplyDelete