Saturday 4 May 2013

Pregnancy Week 33



bump size round the middle:   111  Gain 3cm

Maternity Clothes: None brought choose is getting more limited and I know I’m feeling more depressed about that, I miss all my ‘skinny clothes’. I did wear a dress to work Tuesday and felt pretty.

Other Purchases made this week: None trying to be good, been busy washing the bits I did buy and seems the Walloboo footmuff has come up ok.

Stretch Marks: Starting to see more now

Sleep: Disturbed and feeling a lot more tired again

Best moment this week :

Worse Moment this week: the constant pain I’m still in

Pregnancy Classes attended this week: NCT, Hydro & pilates

Movement : More wriggles now and can actually see him moving my tummy which I still find strange I do just like sitting there watching it

Food Cravings : Still cheesecake & chocolate

Anything making you queasy or sick? Had a moment in hydro where I thought I was going to be sick, think I just got too hot and eat by breakfast too late

Labour signs: None, though I do keep having this fear I will go into early labour.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Mood over week? Um mixed as usual

Looking forward to: My pregnancy massage on Saturday

Miss anything? Nope don’t think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment