Wednesday 1 May 2013

Pregnancy Week 32



bump size round the middle:   108  Gain 1cm

Maternity Clothes: No new things brought, having to put more items away as less and less is now fitting.

Other Purchases made this week: I brought cute little trainers & a shirt baby grow from Next along with a Baby health book and a coming home outfit from Mothercare. I also brought a 1 tog sleeping bag off ebay and also a special savings pot of dreams for my little man. I’ve had a pot of dreams since I started weight watches back in 2009, hubby and I are now on our 2nd one which we mostly put £2 coins in and will open when it’s full so I liked the idea of getting Baby Hano one too so I could put £1 away in it every so often. I did also start up an isa for him when we 1st started trying for a baby and we put £50 a month away in that, in the hope that will either be money for a car when he’s older or a motor bike (not to my approval but can’t say no if he dad has one, though have said he can’t have one until he’s at least 25 and sensible! I would have loved one but knew the girl racer in me I would have killed myself) or uni money. Even if I just put away £50 a month now till he’s 18 that would give him £10,000.


coming home outfit
pot of dreams


It’s not a purchase but I have borrowed a few baby bits of my best friend Paula, mainly dungarees but also a cute hooded cardie.

Stretch Marks: starting to appear think my tummy is now being stretched to the max, not sure how it will last another 8 weeks

Sleep: Very disturbed getting up twice a night for the loo and then struggling to go back to sleep after due to the pain in my back and pelvis. Then most of the rest of the day I’m tired

Best moment this week: Not sure there has been one that stands out sounds a bit lame but getting a car park pass for the last couple of days has been a god send

Worse Moment this week: Continued pain

Pregnancy Classes attended this week: Started NCT this week – see separate blog post & physio

Movement : Seems to be less and where as before it was always 1st thing in the morning and about 8:30 at night there is no real pattern now, I am keeping an eye on it, I do get some big ‘painful’ kicks when I say painful I mean they normally make me jump

Food Cravings : Cheesecake – actually I want some now J Also gone off salad again so lunches have been a bit of a mix

Anything making you queasy or sick? Certain smells again, one of our ami pure in our house makes me feel queasy

Labour signs: None

Symptoms: growing belly, PGP, back ache, tiredness, emotional.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On

Mood over week? Feeling very emotional mainly because I get so frustrated with being limited in what I can do. Believe me you can’t carry on doing everything you used to be able to do.

Looking forward to: Having a weekend away with Hubby in Wales

Miss anything? Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment