Friday 17 May 2013

Pregnancy Week 35!


bump size round the middle:   not taken this week

Maternity Clothes: Sunday I brought some new trousers, a new top and a dress mainly because I was fed up of not having much left. I’ll be able to wear the dress and top after.

Other Purchases made this week: I brought a little outfit from M&S with our vouchers from our credit card

Stretch Marks: I’ve started to see blue veins appear on my tummy but feeling that tummy is very tight now

Sleep: What that? Actually it’s not that bad but getting up still loads during the night and then takes longer to go back to go back to sleep

Best moment this week: Probably buying some new clothes and actually feeling girlies again instead of like a whale

Worse Moment this week: Most of it feeling grumpy, tired etc

Pregnancy Classes attended this week: NCT & Hydro & Physio. After taking some advice from a lovely lady on twitter I asked the physio for some big  tubi grip and so far so good really helping and almost pain free Friday.

Movement : Lots and lots of big kicks

Food Cravings: Nothing

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still getting acid reflux

Belly button in or out? in

Wedding ring on or off? On some days I think it may have to come off as normally in the morning it’s tight

Mood over week? Mixed but grumpy

Looking forward to: Our bump photo shot on Saturday & going to Westfield sunday

Miss anything? nope


No comments:

Post a Comment