Saturday 26 October 2013

Mission Yummy Mummy


So the mission yummy mummy is fully back on track ideally I'd love to be back at goal by the time I return to work in April. Wether that will happen or not is another question but I certainly want to be somewhere near it.

So I've been back at Weight Watchers 16 weeks now not sure where that's gone though I wasn't really focused until a couple of weeks ago. Since coming back from our Holiday in Devon something's finally clicked and the weight has started coming off again, I've managed to loss 9lbs in those 3 weeks.

Ok so you may ask what have I done. Well firstly and most importantly I've gone back to basics and started weighting and measuring everything. I never leave lunch to chance what with being out with my little man quite a bit. I've been very strict on my self and been saying no to all the tempting yummy cakes. Been more wisely choosing what I eat but I've also joined a 'gym' I say that lossely as although there is a gym where I go I don't use it. I go to aqua aerobics and body conditioning (yoga mets tai chi) once a week.

Oh and I nearly forgot for the whole of Octover I've been doing Ocsober which has meant no alcohol has passed my lips! 

I also have sent myself small goals 1st one being to get back into the 10 stone bracket by Christmas which I achieved this morning so my next goal is to achieve my stone loss which I'm 4lbs away from.

So here are my stats

Start weight 11:9

Goal weight 8:11

Lbs to loss achieve : 40

Current weight 10:13

Weight loss this week 2.5lbs

Lbs to go 30
Just over 2 stone 

So are you a fellow weight watcher? How's it going for you? You have any top tips for staying on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment