Saturday 20 September 2014

J at 15 months

I can't believe my little boy is 15 months old! like where did that time go? 

Again so much seems to have happened since I last wrote an update.


We experienced our 1st proper hair cut! I took him to one of those kid friendly hair dressers near where I live, he got to sit in the cool racing car while he had his hair cut. He was such a good boy.



My son takes after me in so many ways but he gets his ability to woo everyone and crack people up from his Dad. Typical example below!


Now it feels like he's always been walking, he's not a fan of holding anyones hand so we brought him a back pack with a rein on which he loves. Just got to remember to use them more as he loves running now and my god is he quick!

He loves to discover new things especially things that aren't his! Typical example was hubby leaving his motorbike out and J went running up to it to have a better look.


He's very happy to play with him self which I am pleased about, I don't want him to need someone to play with.


His language is developing well, he has his own little language but now he's starting to pick up words and has an understanding of some of them. Words we have are:

Car
Go
Up
That 

No comments:

Post a Comment