Saturday 15 March 2014

Wow 9 month old already

I can't believe J is now 9 months old. In just 3 months time he will be 1! Thats a scary thought!


Every month it amazes me how much he learns . Poor little man had tonsillitis had was on penicillin for 10 days but this didn't stop him learning how to crawl or clap or even walk when helped. The crawling is quite funny as I think he forgets sometimes that he can do it though I'm sure that will change. I love calling his name and watching him crawl towards me. As of yet we've not put the stair gate up though I may put it upstairs soon. The clapping is so cute, funny enough everything came the same day. He's always now trying to pull him up on things. 

This month has seen me start back at work, my 1st day back was the 2 days after we found out J had tonsillitis, lucky enough hubby was able to take the day off as J's temp was too high to go to nursery. It also saw J starting to go to Grandma's and Grandpa's every week. Together we've set them up with everything they need for him so on a friday I just have to get him over to theirs without worrying about a thing. They were amazing and have brought J a stroller for his birthday, there is a double purpose to this, 1 I didn't want to really transfer ours back and forth from theirs but also eventually will we sell our Urbo and just use that full time. Also we needed something to take on our little holiday we are going on in a few months. This is him in his new pram on his walk with Grandpa and Bella



I was also excited with our 1st trip to the park. For christmas we were given a trikke for J so we decided to get that out to take to the park.



Weaning wise something amazing has happened and J finally gets it and now loves his food, he's not that fussy at all (bar having his face wiped at the end). I no longer have to give him a spoon to distract him. I've moved onto slightly more lumpy foods and J gets it and is learning how to chew things. I'm still mainly using pouches but so when we have something he could eat puree it up for him.


We also had our 1st trip in a big boys trolly




1 comment:

  1. He is such a cool dude in his sunnies! Happy 9 months J xxx

    ReplyDelete