Friday 5 April 2013

Pregnancy Week 29



bump size round the middle: 105 cm    Gain  3cm

Maternity Clothes: wasn't going to buy anything then Friday ordered a maternity nightie and some maternity leggings from M&S. I always forgot they do martenity bits

Other Purchases made this week: Baby monitor – BT 250 Digital Baby Monitor

Stretch Marks: no more been using the bio oil on my tummy think it’s been helping

Sleep: Been improved this week no more waking up at 5am if anything quite tired but have had a lot on

Best moment this week : Painting the nursery at the weekend & mum dropped over the pram



Worse Moment this week: Was worse moment too as found it hard Saturday down on the floor painting

Pregnancy Classes attended this week: Pilates and had my next NHS Physio appointment

Movement : Been getting some big kicks but still not got hubby to feel anything again

Food Cravings : None really

Anything making you queasy or sick? Been getting reflux all week so have brought some gaviscon, this is helping taking when needed during the day and just before I go to bed

Labour signs: None

Symptoms: Bump increasing, pelvis pains getting worse again and sometimes feels like a stabbing pain in my lady bits, ankles feel sore too

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring on or off? On but I don’t think it will be long now

Mood over week? Been good

Looking forward to: Seeing my little man at my scan on Saturday just having a normal private 2d scan just to check he’s doing ok

Miss anything? Nope don’t think so

No comments:

Post a Comment