Thursday 27 March 2014

Lost the plot

So recently I feel I've lost the plot a bit with weight watchers. I have 17lbs left before I'm back at goal and although that isn't that much I feel like it's taking me ages to achieve it.

Since January I've lost a total of 6lbs which to me is not good. Yes it's not a gain but I feel I could have done so much better. 

But what do I need to get back on track? Well who knows? filling and healthy isn't really working for me as I'm unable to be strict enough on my self so maybe it's time to go back to pointing? But how do I manage that and work 4 days a week and be a mum? Lately everything has been getting ontop of me again and I feel my self getting really stressed.

Currently I'm a returning gold member after pregnancy which means I have 6 months to get back to goal but unfortunately that has now passed. I had restarted my esource when I rejoined last year and being a gold member I can have that at a discounted rate but that's maybe not enough.

The question running through my head is what do I need to get back on track? For me a normal meeting isn't really an option as I find my local leader very uninspiring! I am lucky in the fact I have a life style centre near me but if I go there I will have to pay for a monthly pass, part of me doesn't want to pay just to get someone else to weigh me which I can do at home but maybe I need that kick every week or the well done for lossing?

So that still leaves me with the question what should I to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment