Friday 20 June 2014

Where did the last year go?

I can't believe James is 1! Where has the last year gone?


It's been a complete roller coaster again, there have been some real lows but also some amazing highs. I have loved watching James develop into a little boy in the last year.

It's mad to think this time last year I was holding him in my arms for the very 1st time and now he barely wants a cuddle.

He's such a Daddy's boy too.

This month has been a been another massive development month. As predicted J has learnt how to stand by him self and is getting more daring. We've also had his 1st couple of solo steps, every day he seems to get a little more confidant.


This month has also seen us try cows milk for the very 1st time and some chocolate.

 



J also had his 1st official hair cut curtsy of his great Aunt 


And of course the final part of the month saw James celebrating his 1st Birthday. A while back I decided that I wanted to have a garden party and invite close friends and family to it. We also hired some soft play as J loves it but also I thought it would help entertain the older children. We decorated the garden in various banners and balloons and mummy made J a Giraffe Birthday cake.  



Happy 1st Birthday my little Pickle xx



No comments:

Post a Comment