Thursday 11 April 2013

Pregnancy Week 30 – April 2013


bump size round the middle:   105  Gain  0cm

Maternity Clothes: Well as I said I ordered some trousers and a nightie from M&S. The trousers have to go back they are far too tight and I think the bigger size will be far too small! The M&S Nightie though is lovely, hubby said was it a bit tight but I think it’s fine, nice and stretchy! I also have now brought some black skinny under the bump (well they actually come up round my bump) jeans from New look, unfortunately in a size 14 which I’ve not been since May 2010, the 12 did fit but were tight around the bump.

Other Purchases made this week: While in H&M I brought some little booties and in the Gap sale I brought some size 6mth – 12 mth long sleeve baby grows which were so cute. I also purchased a pillow so I can get my friend Lori to make the remaining curtain material into a pillow case for me. I also have brought a nappy/wipe holder from Serendipity Belle on facebook and a little star.







Stretch Marks: No new ones

Sleep: Disturbed! Most nights I’m waking up twice again. Think pickle seems to be using my bladder as his punch bag

Best moment this week : Was getting the Nursery all set up at the weekend and dressing the bed!

Also we had a private scan on Saturday. I didn’t book a 4d one just a growth one, I felt I just wanted to make sure Baby was all ok and Hubby and I weren’t too fussed about seeing him in 4D, sometimes I think the pictures look a bit freaky. Baby hanno isn’t very photo genetic he was hiding head down to the right so actually in the end I’m so glad we didn’t go for one of those. I’ve heard mix reports about the 4D ones, I known some people who have been disappointed in their scan pictures. I would say if you live near Reading then the Baby Scan Studio in Marlow is the place to go.

We went to the Berkshire Independent Scanning to have a growth Scan it cost us £105. http://www.berkshireindependentscanning.co.uk in Reading. They are fully trained Sonographers. We saw Jane, she was lovely and very reassuring. She made sure Baby Hanno was measuring all ok, she checked the amniotic  fluid and the blood supply down the cord, where the placenta was lying and  the heart beat. At the end of the session she gave us 2 pictures, a full report and a CD of the scan. This was the best photo we got:     



Worse Moment this week: Over doing it at the weekend and now paying the price

Pregnancy Classes attended this week: Pilates

Movement : Lots he seems to have got into the habbit again of waking me up at 5am. But can now also see my tummy moving when he does. Often hubby

Food Cravings : Cheese cake & crumble

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really

Labour signs: None but keep having dreams about going into early labour

Symptoms: Normal growing tummy, growing tiredness. Also my wrists seem to have swelled but from the inside if that makes sense? As I can still feel the bone but my watched differently feel tighter

Belly button in or out? On

Wedding ring on or off? On

Mood over week?  Mixed think as I’m tired again getting more grumpy

Looking forward to: My baby shower on Saturday

Miss anything? Yep decided to finish work early so now leaving on the 24th May, meaning just 6 weeks left! YAY also means I have now put in an official request to reduce my hours by asking for Monday’s off.

No comments:

Post a Comment