Friday 7 June 2013

Pregnancy Week 38!




Bump size round the middle:   111

Maternity Clothes: None but I did buy a new maxi dress from primark which I can wear after I give birth if the weather stays nice

Other Purchases made this week: We brought some more Muslins over the weekend as you can never have enough

Stretch Marks: starting to show more around the side, thinking that maybe bio oil is really the best way forward!

Sleep: waking every 2-3 hours for a wee

Best moment this week : Spending the day with my mum on Thursday in Henley. I treated her lunch in Maison Blanc which was very scrummy. Also in good things my due date buddie on twitter gave birth to her little ones on Thursday she has a little boy & a little girl.

Worse Moment this week: At my 38 wk check up when dr said baby’s heart beat was a little low and got me to move positions, although at the end she was happy I still walked out feeling like I wanted to cry! Little one made sure he gave me loads of wriggles later oh and having some bad news about a lovely twitter lady who was due 6 days before me. Her little one was born sleeping L My heart really goes out to her I can never imagine what that would be like

Pregnancy Classes attended this week: Hydro

Movement : Smaller than before

Food Cravings: Chocolate & shortbread biscuits

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just normal acid reflux

Labour signs: baby is now 2/5 engaged getting more period like pains, Also had an upset tummy which not sure if a sign or just down to something I ate

Belly button in or out? in

Wedding ring on or off? Off L this is the 1st time since getting married I’ve not been able to wear a ring on that finger! Even when I lost loads of weight and my wedding ring and engagement ring were too big hubby and I brought a cheap replacement ring that I wore until I had mine resized. As I felt so bar wearing nothing on that hand, I brought an eternity ring when we were in the Caribbean some years back this only now fits on my middle finger on that hand so that’s where I’m wearing it  

Mood over week? Ok bar Wednesday when I received the sad news

Looking forward to: Baby hano coming

Miss anything? No

No comments:

Post a Comment