Thursday 23 January 2014

Simple start week 2

Well I can say that simple start works I lost 2.5lbs this week so that's 5.5lbs in 2 weeks. I'm pleased with the results. 

This was my menu for this week

Friday
Breakfast shredded wheat & skimmed milk
Lunch jacket potato & baked beans
Dinner pizza (not simple start)
Treat starbucks coffee & weight watchers bar

Saturday
Breakfast banana
Lunch chicken salad brown thins
Snack 2 cumpets
Dinner mince & whole meal pasta
Treat jelly tots & mini buttons (slightly naughty)

Sunday
Breakfast crumpets x2 with a dash of honey
Lunch pouched egg on toast
Dinner roast chicken
Treat honey , yorkshires & weight watchers bar

Monday
Breakfast shredded wheat & skimmed milk
Lunch roast left over sandwiches well brown thins
Dinner steak stir fry
Treat cappachino & weight watchers bar

Tuesday
Breakfast shredded wheat & skimmed milk
Lunch chicken salad in brown thins
Dinner tuna & veg
Treat starbucks coffee

Wednesday
Breakfast shredded wheat & skimmed milk
Lunch ham salad in brown thins
Dinner chilli and brown rice
Treat weight watchers bar

Thursday
Breakfast Banana
Lunch turkey pita & ww crips
Dinner salmon salad
Treat none

I'm going to do one more week of simple start, bar 3 days as it's my birthday and we're off to London but I'm going to think more about what I have and try and be sensible so I don't put lots on.

Start weight : 11 stone 9lbs
Weight today : 10 stone 4lbs
Weight loss so far : 19lbs
Goal weight : 8 stone 11lbs
Lbs to goal : 21

No comments:

Post a Comment